Tuesday 3 – Sunday 8 January 2012
Give your training a mid-season boost by attending our Summer Altitude Training Camp. Ideal for those who are racing long course events during February – June including the Falls Creek Australian Long Course Championships, Ironman Melbourne, New Zealand, Port Macquarie and more! Use this camp for course familiarisation for those racing the Falls Creek Triathlon on 11 February and gain a performance edge for other long course races by training at altitude.
You don’t want to miss out on the opportunity to train and learn from experienced Ironman Coaches and experts in the industry of training at altitude.
Training Camp Options:
Option A: 5 Night stay
Tuesday 3 January – Sunday 8 January 2012
5 nights accommodation, training, training nutrition and workshops $595
(Non-participating partner, $325)
Option B: 3 Night stay
Thursday 5 January – Sunday 8 January 2012
3 nights accommodation, training, training nutrition and workshops $375
(Non-particpating partner, $195)
Training Itinerary Outline:
What you get:
- 5 OR 3 Nights apartment style accommodation (doubles and singles available, apartments of 6-8 athletes)
- Bike, run and swim sessions at altitude – improve your performance!
- Race planning and nutritional advice
- Tips on how to tackle the Falls Creek Course and other long course events
- Race gear and equipment requirements advice
- Race simulation 1km / 40km / 10km
- Training products from Shotz Sports Nutrition
- Training with other like minded and enthusiastic athletes in one of the best training grounds in Victoria!
- *All meals to be supplied by the athlete, including breakfast, lunch, dinner & snacks. Training products supplied by Shotz (bars/gels)