Tri Alliance is holding our next bi-monthly team meeting on Tuesday 20 September. Our Team Meetings provide essential information on our training program, training phases, what’s happening around the squad, and we have a great line-up of guest speakers! All current athletes are expected to attend.
Date: Tuesday 20 September
Time: 6.00pm for 6.30pm start, concludes 8.00pm. Refreshments on arrival.
Where: Champions Room, MSAC. Enter via the back pool entrance and head up the stairs or the lift on the right.
- News & Updates – Tri Alliance & Triathlon
- Race specific training – our next training phase
- Summer program – new training timetable
- Travelling & racing – have a trouble free race!
- Up coming races – it’s a big season ahead
- Sports Psychology – how you can stay focused and recover from set-backs. Guest speaker from The Performance & Sports Psychology Clinic
- Body Maintenance – how to best maintain your body through training and racing. Guest speaker from Lakeside Sports Medicine Centre
- Exclusive on night specials from CBD Cycles including WETSUITS!
- Refreshments on arrival
- PLUS giveaways and spot prizes!
So make sure you get along to what is planned to be a jam packed night of information!