This years 2010/2011 End of Season Presentation Night was held on the weekend and what a great night it was!
Thanks to all our athletes, coaches, family and friend for another fantastic year of training and racing. Here’s to an even bigger 2011/2012 Season!
Click here to view photo’s from the night!
- SHOTZ Male Short Course Athlete of the Year – GEOFF TAYLOR, winning a Gatorade Series entry and Shotz Energy & Hydration Pack
- SHOTZ Female Short Course Athlete of the Year – EMMA-LISE DONATI, winning a Gatorade Series entry and Shotz Energy & Hydration Pack
- LAKESIDE Long Course Athlete of the Year – NICK SISSONS, winning a Lakeside Ultimate Body Management Pack
- ASCEND Best Newcomer – LIDIA URSINI, winning an Ascend Proven Protein Pack
- Tri Alliance Coaches Award – PAM TUNAS, winning a trip for 2 to Tasmania
- Inaugural Tri Alliance Scholarship – DAN WEEKES, winning 12 months Tri Alliance Training and invitation to Tri Alliance Training Camps
- “Zoolander Award” – DARYL CLEMSON
- “Rehydration Award” – DEAN HAWKINS
- “Prince Phillip Award” – DAVE NEALON
Raffle Prize Winners:
- Commuter BIke – thanks to CBD Cycles – JULIE MANNING
- 3D Portrait & Photo Shoot – thanks to 3DMeNow – DARREN SCHONEWILLE
- Retul Bike Fit – thanks to Tri Alliance – MATT McSHANE
- History of Myer Fashion – thanks to Stella Barber – ANTHONY LEVERINGTON
- $100 Wagyu Meat Voucher – thanks to Everything Wagyu – DAN WEEKES
- YMCA Docklands 3 month Membership – thanks to YMCA Docklands – KEVIN CASSIDY
- $100 Wagyu Meat Voucher – thanks to Everything Wagyu – EVALIN LING
Thanks again to the following for making it such a fantastic night!
- MC – Greg Nugent
- Deblu’s Decorating & Balloons
- Xtreme Fitness Australia
- CBD Cycles Cycles
- Engine Swim
- Lakeside Sports Medicine Centre
- Shotz Spots Nutrion
- Ascend Proven Sports Protein
- TA Social Committee: Brianna Scarlett, Justine Marshall-Owens, Jen Ashmore, Anthony Ursini and Narelle Crooks.