Lorne Training Camp
Friday 10 – Monday 13 June 2011
Tri Alliance in conjunction with Geelong’s EnduranceTeam.net is proud to announce the first training camp of the 2011/2012 Triathlon Season.
The Annual Lorne Training Camp is centred on kick starting your training for the 2011/2012 Triathlon Season, while having fun and learning from experienced coaches and other athletes. This camp caters for all abilities and fitness levels – so if you want to give your winter training a boost and want to challenge your mind and body then this camp is for you!
Camp numbers are limited to 70 athletes and we have no doubt this camp will be a sell out! We have secured supporters including Saucony, Shotz Sports Nutrition, Ascend Proven Sports Proteins, Engine Swim Wear, Lakeside Sports Medicine Centre along with guest speakers. And every athlete who attends receives an Athlete Sports Pack valued at $125 – this camp is set to be the best yet!!
So make sure you read the following details and book your spot early to avoid missing out!!
LORNE TRAINING CAMP DETAILS
Friday June 10 2011 (arriving from 2pm onwards)
Saturday June 11 2011
Sunday June 12 2011
Monday June 13 2011 (departing approximately 3pm)
What you get!
- 3 Nights Accommodation at the Lorne Surf Club (Dorm Style Accommodation)
- Coaching from AIS/VIS Level 3 Coach Jarrod Evans (EnduranceTeam.net), Level 2 Coach Ollie Allan (Tri Alliance) and a fully qualified list of highly experienced Level 1 coaches from both EnduranceTeam.net and Tri Alliance.
- Buffet Style Breakfast and Lunch on Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Dinner – supply your own OR eat out. Dietary requirements: Please advise us if you have any dietary requirements and we will endeavour to cater for your needs as best as possible.
- Athletes Sports Pack (Valued at $125.00) Including: Tri Alliance Tee, Engine Weapon Goggles, Engine Draw String Tote Bag, Shotz Sports Nutrition and many more product samples.
- Presentation and Display by Saucony Shoes Australia, and the opportunity to purchase heavily discounted Saucony Shoes for all athletes attending the camp.
- Recovery Drinks/samples supplied by Ascend Sports Nutrition
- Energy Bar and Gel samples supplied by Winners Sports Nutrition
- Recovery Massage provided by Lakeside Sports Medicine Centre and information on body management
- Guest Speaker Shotz Sports Nutrition
- Full Lorne Surf Club Equipment hire including all watercraft and patrol supervision
Lorne Surf Club, Lorne Foreshore, Great Ocean Road – Lorne
Camp Package Options: 3 Options
All three options include: Athlete Sports Pack, camp training and giveaways/prizes
(A) Accommodation at Lorne Surf Lifesaving Club, inc meals and camp training $450
(B) NO Accommodation, including meals and camp training $325
(C) NO Accommodation OR meals – camp training only $275
50% deposit payable by 1 May 2011*
50% balance payable by 1 June 2011* Please note 50% deposit is non refundable.
Details regarding payment will be sent out once you confirm your place at the camp.
This camp will be a first in, first served basis. There are only 70 spots available, so make sure you put your name down for the camp to avoid the disappointment of missing out!!
To reserve your place on the camp, please email which package you are after (A, B or C) to us:
Further details will then be provided including payment, itinerary and what to bring.
[form 1 “Contact Form”]
The 2011 Lorne Training Camp Proudly Supported By:Saucony | Shotz Sports Nutrition | Engine Swim | Ascend Proven Sports Protein | Lakeside Sports Medicone Centre