Long Course Training Camp | Friday 29 – Sunday 31 July 2011
Our second camp on our training calendar is our Long Course Training Camp in Apollo Bay along the Great Ocean Road and Otways.
This camp differs to our Lorne Training Camp as the focus is centred more around long rides and runs and the mental and physical aspect of training and less around workshops.
This camp caters specifically for athletes who are training for long course, half or full ironman distance.
Camp numbers are limited to 30 athletes – so make sure you reserve your spot to avoid missing out! email [email protected]
Friday 29 July 2011 (arriving 1pm onwards)
Saturday 30 July 2011
Sunday 31 July 2011 (departing approx 3pm)
What you get:
- 2 Nights apartment style accommodation (doubles available and option for sunday night stay as an add on)
- Training products from Shotz Sports Nutrition
- Recovery products from Ascend Proven Sports Protein
- Workshop on how to maximise the effective use and tools of your Garmin
- One of the best training grounds in Victoria – Great Ocean Road & Otways!
- Training with other long course athletes – train with those you will share the Ironman journey with!
- *All meals to be supplied by the athlete, including breakfast, lunch, dinner & snacks. Training and recovery products will be supplied.
Training Camp Options:
Option A – 2 Nights accommodation and training $250
Option B – Training camp only $150
50% deposit payable by 1 July 2011*
50% balance payable by 22 July 2011
* Please note 50% deposit is non refundable.
To reserve your spot, please email: [email protected]