Tri Alliance Triathlon Coaching is the largest Triathlon Training Group in Victoria and just as the weather starts to warm up, we are pleased to announce our Summer Triathlon Training Timetable! Tri Alliances’ home base during summer is Elwood Lifesaving Club at Elwood Beach, and this year will see the largest number of training sessions on offer each week during summer including:
- 10 coached pool swims
- 2 coached open water swims
- 5 coached bike sessions
- 6 coached run sessions
- And 3 triathlon specific ‘brick/combo’ and skills based sessions
Each session caters for varying levels and abilities from beginners through to Half and Full Ironman. Locations include the Melbourne CBD, Bayside, Northern and Western Suburbs Triathlon Training. With facilities including Melbournes Premier Aquatic Centre Melbourne Sports and Aquatic Centre, the popular swimming beach Elwood Beach and YMCA facilities in Northcote and Essendon. Click here to view our Summer Training Timetable.
Tri Alliance also kick starts their Beginner Triathlon Training Programs in October with close to 50 new participants new to Triathlon ready to participate in the first of our 6 week Triathlon beginner Coaching Clinics in conjunction with the SuperSprint Gatorade & Active Feet Fun Tri Series.
Read more about our popular Beginner TRY-the-TRI Program. 6 weeks training and FREE race entry in the the Gatorade/Active Feet Tri Series for only $259!
SUMMER TRAINING PROGRAM LAUNCH
6.00pm Thursday 10 October 2013, Elwood Beach
The main change from our Winter Timetable to our Summer Timetable is the inclusion of Triathlon Specific Sessions at Elwood Beach on Thursday Nights and Saturday Mornings. Our Summer Training Timetable kicks starts on Thursday 10 October and to celebrate we’ll be holding our first training session and launch at Elwood Beach. The night will include:
- Bike, Run, Skills, Open Water Training
- BBQ Dinner Post Training
- Announcement of our 2013/2014 Ambassadors (click for details and to apply!)
CLICK HERE to RSVP (REQUIRED!)
ELSC OPEN DAY & TA TRAINING SESSION
7.30am Saturday 12 October 2013, Elwood Beach
Join Tri Alliance for our first SUMMER SATURDAY Training session at Elwood Beach and Elwood Lifesaving Club’s Open Day. We’ll kick off the morning with a combination of swim, bike, run and skills sessions, AND hold the first of our TRANSITION TIME TRIALS! We’ll finish with breakfast and a coffee (or two) and feel free to hang around (or pop back down) for ELSC Official Open Day. This is also your first chance to finalise your membership with ELSC. CLICK HERE to RSVP
ELWOOD LIFESAVING CLUB MEMBERSHIP / RENEWALS
Tri Alliance has had a long association with the ELSC and to continue our support, Tri Alliance encourages ALL athletes who will be training at our sessions at Elwood Beach to become a member of the ELSC.
For just $85 you receive the following benefits as an ELSC Member:
- You can use the Club facilities whenever it is open, including the change rooms and showers. (worth its weight in gold on cold days!)
- You can join in with any of the training sessions that the ELSC run. During Daylight Savings they train at the beach on Monday and Wednesday evenings starting at 6.30pm – these sessions include open water swimming, fitness and board paddling.
- You can apply for a Foreshore Club Parking Permit. This allows you to park for FREE in the City of Port Phillip along Beach Rd and carparks on the beach side. The cost of these if $85 for a year. (Parking in Elwood Beach Carpark currently costs over $10)
- You can enroll for training courses run by the Club, such as the Bronze Medallion, Senior First Aid, Advanced Resuscitation plus more.
- You can take part in any of the social activities run by the Club.
- You are supporting the Lifesaving Community in your area – an important community service for the Elwood and Bayside Area.
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND TO SIGN UP TODAY