Winter Season Triathlon Training Camp (Lorne)
Friday 7 – Monday 10 June 2013
Queens Birthday Weekend marks our first triathlon training camp for the Triathlon Season. Our Annual Training Camp held in Lorne is centered on kick starting your training for the upcoming Triathlon Season, while having fun and learning from experienced coaches and other athletes.
This camp caters for all abilities and fitness levels – so if you want to give your winter training a boost and want to challenge your mind and body then this camp is for you! This year we will again have a jam packed camp full of training, guest speakers, workshops, giveaways and another fantastic Athlete Pack.
Camp numbers are limited to 70 athletes and is set to sell out again this year – so keep reading to secure your place at this sought after training camp!
Friday 7 June 2013 (arriving from 2pm onwards)
Saturday 8 June 2013
Sunday 9 June 2013
Monday 10 June 2013 (departing approximately 3pm)
What you get!
- 3 Nights Accommodation at the Lorne Surf Club (Dorm Style Accommodation)
- Coaching from a list of fully qualified and highly experienced Coaches from Tri Alliance.
- Full Buffet Style Breakfast and Lunch each day.
- Athletes Sports Pack (Valued at over $100!)
- Guest Speakers and workshops (full details TBC)
- Full Lorne Surf Club Equipment hire including all watercraft and patrol supervision
- Need more reasons to attend? Click here…
Camp Package Options:
We offer three options to suit all athletes. All three options include Athlete Sports Pack and training.
- (A) Accommodation at Lorne Surf Lifesaving Club, inc meals and training $450
- (B) NO Accommodation, including meals and training $325
- (C) NO Accommodation OR meals – training only $275
Early Bird Special! Confirm your spot via payment before 1 May
50% deposit payable by 1 May 2013*
50% balance payable by 1 June 2013
* Please note 50% deposit is non refundable.
Details regarding payment will be provided shortly, in the meantime express your interest here.
This camp will be a first in, first served basis. There are only 70 spots available, so make sure you put your name down for the camp to avoid the disappointment of missing out!!
Your spot on the camp is only confirmed once deposit has been confirmed.
We HIGHLY recommend you experience the full camp experience by staying at the Lorne Lifesaving Club – a great chance to get to know your fellow athletes and have unlimited access to coaches!
So don’t delay – reserve your place today!