Bike | Cycle Programs
Improve your cycling performance through our technique specific, endurance, strength and specific race preparation sessions.
Whether you cycle for recreation, improvement, performance, triathlon or road, crit or timetrial races, our cycle programs will ensure you are continually improving your bike leg.
- Monday 6.30pm – Port Melbourne – Indoor windtrainer (bike specific technique program only, see below for details)
- Tuesday 6.30pm – MSAC/Albert Park – Indoor windtrainer
- Thursday 6.00am – Port Melbourne – Indoor windtrainer
- Saturday 7.00am – locations include
Cycle Program Options
- Join our exclusive 6 week Specific Bike Technique Program to focus on improving efficiency, cadence, cornering, technique specific sets for seated efforts, super spin, climbing and tempo work. Read more and join…. Next 6 week block commences 13 June 2011. FIND OUT MORE and join today to avoid missing out!
- Join our social program and attend 3 cycle sessions a week.
Other Services to improve your Bike Performance
- Retul Bike Fit – Why get a Retul Bike Fit?? Find out here….
- Coaching Consultations: Evaluate strengths/weaknesses, review current training program, goal setting and reviews, developing yearly planner and key races
- Body Managemtent Assessment & Training Zone review – Calculate body fat percentage, Basal & Active Metabolic Rate AND your training zones for peak performance.
- Altitude Training – major benefits include improved aerobic performance, incdreased metabolic rate, improved oxygen utilisation plus more!