Run Technique Program
Level 5 Track & Field Coach TONY BENSON
Tri Alliance is again working with Level 5 Track and Field Coach Tony Benson to provide you with a 6 Week Specific Run Technique Program. Tony will be providing run technique analysis, correction and development in order to improve your running efficiency for your normal training sessions.
Sessions will provide information, technique, advice, specific sets and tips on the following:
- Run Technique analysis
- Run Technique correction
- Biomechanic analysis
- Breathing development
- Improving run efficiency
- Personal attention with small group sizes
- Expert advice to enhance your run sessions in your normal program
- Commencing: Thurs 3 May and Sat 5 May
- Duration: 6 weeks (please note last week of Sat session will be June 16, with June 9 being Queens Bday weekend)
- Sessions: 1 session per week
Thursday Night 6.30pm (Intermediate/advanced)
Saturday Afternoon 2.00pm (Beginner/intermediate)
- Location: Albert Park Lake, meeting at Rotunda near the rowing club – MSAC end of the Lake.
- Group Size: 20 athletes only!
- Cost: $129
**May Programs are now full, to place your name on the waiting list please email [email protected]**
Who is Tony Benson?
Tony Benson was a 1972 Olympic 5000m Representative, a Pacific Conference Games 1500m Gold Medallist, a former Australian 2000m & 3000m Record Holder and a Sub 4 minute miler who was ranked 5th best 5000m runner n 1971 and ran what was a then world best time for a Road 10k of 27:37 in 1970.
Currently he is an Australia Track & Field Coaches’ Association National Consultant who has lectured for the IAAF/IOC in Africa, Asia and the Pacific, including five tours of Kenya, held the Head Coach position for the Olympic Games, World Championships, Commonwealth Games and Asian Games teams…..the list goes on.