Tri Alliance – the leaders in triathlon training, are offering all Gatorade & Active Feet Triathlon SERIES entrants the opportunity to participate in a FREE 6 Week Triathlon Coaching Clinic! (commencing in October!)
Our FREE 6 week Coaching Clinic will cover all aspects of triathlon training and provide you with a taste of the technique and skills to compete in this years Premier Triathlon Series – the Gatorade & Active Feet Tri Series!
Coaching Clinic will include:
- 3 coached training sessions a week for 6 weeks
- Swim, bike and run technique & fitness
- Open water swim technique
- Race transition setup & race tips
- Weekly tips & tricks and general training advice
- Pre race course overview and transition walk through
- FREE Massage, BBQ, warm-up area at Race 1 of the Gatorade|Active Feet Series!
- Access to exclusive specials including wetsuits, bikes, bike accessories plus more!
- Monday AM – RUN SESSION – Albert Park
- Wednesday PM – BIKE, RUN, SKILLS & OPEN WATER – St Kilda Beach
- Saturday AM – BIKE, RUN, SKILLS & OPEN WATER – Elwood Beach
This year’s clinic is set to be bigger and better so you won’t want to miss out!
REGISTER HERE to recieve details on your FREE Coaching Clinic!
Places limited to the first 100 participants who take up the offer, so don’t wait or you will miss out! Full details will be sent out once you register.
Triathlon Season Launch
Don’t forget to also reserve a spot at this years SEASON LAUNCH being held on Tuesday 13 September. Guest speakers, on night specials, giveaways, door prizes, insider tips and tricks including pre-race preparation, essential equipment and new rules and regulations.