Otways Training Camp
Friday 16 – Sunday 18 September 2011
Our third camp on our training calendar is our Otways Training Camp. This camp is held in Apollo Bay – approx 2.5hours from Melbourne along the Great Ocean Road and Otways.
The camp will feature endurance/strength bike rides along the Great Ocean Road and Otways (hills), followed by flat to undulating runs straight off the bike. This camp signifies the commencement of our pre race preparation phase – which incorporates race specific training (bike/run combo). Distances will vary depending on athlete level, what you are training for and when your race goals are. So all levels and race distances are catered for!
There are some fantastic benefits of attending this camp including mixing with other like minded athletes, pushing yourself both mentally and physically, focusing on nothing but training, eating and sleeping for 3 days, plus nutritional products from our partners.
This camp will cater for all levels of athletes, however it is expected that you are able to ride comfortably on your own or in small groups and are able to ride hills (as there is no flat riding!).
Camp numbers are limited – so make sure you reserve your spot to avoid missing out!
*Please note there will be limited coached sessions in Melbourne over this weekend.*
2 OR 3 Night Stay
Friday 16 September 2011 (arriving 1pm onwards) (optional Friday sessions)
Saturday 17 September 2011
Sunday 18 September 2011 (departing approx 3pm) OR
Monday 19 September 2011 (departing approx 11am)
What you get:
- 2 OR 3 Nights apartment/house style accommodation (doubles and singles available, rooms of 2-4 athletes)
- Bike and run sessions Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Bike only on monday.
- Training products from Shotz Sports Nutrition
- Sample products from Ascend Proven Sports Protein
- Training with other like minded and enthusiastic athletes
- One of the best training grounds in Victoria – The Great Ocean Road & Otways!
- *All meals to be supplied by the athlete, including breakfast, lunch, dinner & snacks. Training products supplied by Shotz (bars/gels)
Training Camp Options:
Option A – 3 Nights accommodation and training $325
Option B – 2 Nights accommodation and training $250
Option C – Training camp only $150 (no accom)
50% deposit payable by 26 Aug 2011*
50% balance payable by 10 Sept 2011
* Please note 50% deposit is non refundable.
To reserve your spot, please email: [email protected]
To CONFIRM your spot, please pay deposit here.