Getting Started – Everything you needed to know!
New to Triathlon?
At Tri Alliance we believe “Triathlon – it’s not just a sport, it’s a lifestyle!” and we want everyone to get involved for the opportunity to achieve great things. Tri Alliance has been catering to beginners since its inception in 2000; in 2001 we became and still are the official coaching partners of the Gatorade series, running clinics specific to the absolute beginner. In 2004 Tri Alliance was appointed by Port Phillip Council to be the official coaches for the ‘Community Triathlon Program’ in conjunction with the Commonwealth Games. We know we can turn the absolute beginner into a Triathlete regardless of age, background, fitness, skill level or otherwise.
Why Tri Alliance?
Our coaching team consists of 10 experienced and professional coaches. These coaches are on hand to help coach and mentor you through your triathlon experience while you are with Tri Alliance. Our coaching team is friendly, approachable and ready to answer any of your questions! The best wy to experience triathlon and improve your fitness is under the guidance of a coaching team – we have this covered.
Enjoying the social atmosphere post race
If you are new to the sport, it’s all about having fun whilst achieving great things. The more you enjoy training, the bigger the rewards, so sessions are focused around helping you achieve your goals but maintaining a fun and enjoyable environment.
A big part of your training will be the camaraderie you build with your fellow athletes. At Tri Alliance we have built a strong social culture giving you the opportunity to let your hair down, share your experiences and celebrate your individual successes.
We also hold regular social functions including Christmas, End of Season Presentation, midyear AND after each race! PLUS loads more! Visit the social section of our website for details of upcoming events, photos, blogs and more!
Training Support –
Being the largest Triathlon squad in Australia, the Tri Alliance experience is like no other.
- 10 experienced and qualified coaches to learn from and gain all the knowledge you need!
- Race day support – you’ll get free massage, nutritional advice, warm-up area PLUS the largest cheersquad!
- Coached Group Training Sessions to suit all fitness levels and ages
- Quarterly team meetings keeping you up to date and providing education from guest speakers and our Partners
- Beginner courses, free pre race clinics and training camps
- Other services available include coaching consults, bike set up and so much more!
- You will also receive LOADS of support from our valued Partners who will ensure you have all the equipment, nutrition and health advice you need to be Triathlon ready. So not only do you receive professional coaching, you receive everything you need to get started, stay motivated and healthy!
Try before you buy!
Training session fun!
We offer to anyone new to triathlon FREE, one week training with us. Come come play with us for a week free, see what we get up to, meet our coaches and athletes and feel the excitement of training with Tri Alliance!!
Simply register your details [HERE] and we’ll take care of the rest!
Check out which training sessions suit you…
Training Program Options
Check out which training program suits you.