Winter TRY-the-TRI Beginner Triathlon Program
Commencing 1 August 2011
Learn all there is to know to compete in your first Triathlon this coming season!
Tri Alliance is known for its beginner triathlon programs and due to its popularity we are introducing our first beginner course over WINTER!
Our 6 week beginner program will cover all aspects of triathlon training and provide you with a taste of the technique and skills to compete this coming season. So if you have been thinking about trying a triathlon, now is your chance to get a head start before the season commences!
- Up to 5 coached sessions a week. Attend as many as you like!
- Swim, bike and run technique & fitness
- Bike maintenance and tyre changing (if applicable to participants)
- General training advice
- Race transition setup & race tips
- FREE Entry into Melbourne Duathlon Race (1km run / 10km ride / 2km run): Sunday 2 October – Yarra Boulevard, Richmond
Starting Date: 1 August 2011
Cost: $249 including FREE duathlon race entry
Group Size: 20 spots only. Join today to avoid missing out!
What equipment you need:
Swim: Goggles, swim cap, swimmers, pool buoy (if you have one)
Bike: Bike, helmet, bike shoes (or runners), bike lights (front & rear)
Run: Runners & running gear