Shepparton Half Ironman Race Reconnaissance
Ensure you are prepared for this years Shepparton Half Ironman with our Race Reconnaissance weekend!
We have secured a fantastic deal at the Parklake Hotel Shepparton to bring you a weekend for course reconnaissance, race preparation and nutrition workshops, course simulation plus more! If you are new to this course this is a great chance to familiarise yourself, if you have raced Shepparton before, get a first hand look at the new course layout.
So if you are racing this year’s Shepparton Half Ironman – you DO NOT want to miss this weekend!
Race Reconnaissance Details:
Friday 14 October
- Arrive from 5pm, check-in to accommodation.
- Team Meeting at 8.00pm at the Parklake Hotel
Saturday 15 October
- Course reconnaissance, including group swim, bike & run sessions over the course
- Race day Nutrition & Hydration workshop
- Race Preparation Workshop Including: Pre Race lead up and preparation, Race day tactics, including pacing, weather conditions, what to do when things don’t go to ‘plan’ plus more!
- Group Dinner Saturday Night
Sunday 16 October
- Race Simulation over course: 1km swim, 45km ride, 7-10km run
Bring: All training gear, race day gear, breakfast, snacks.
Shepparton is approximately 180km / 2.5hours from Melbourne CBD along the Hume Hwy.
COST: ONLY $150 including 2 night’s accommodation at Parklake Hotel, training, race simulation and workshops. To reserve your place, email [email protected]
Parklake Hotel Shepparton
Fridge, mini-bar, toaster
Tea/coffee making facilities
TV, Free 9 channel Cable TV
Wireless Broadband Internet Access – with your own Laptop
Parklake Hotel Shepparton Features…
Parklake Bar and Restaurant & Room Service
2 swimming pools – outdoor and heated indoor
Courtyard spa and sauna
24 hour check-in