Body Management Assessments
Keep your health, fitness and training on track over winter!
Winter is often the hardest time to stay on track with your training and over-indulging in comfort foods can easily occur if you don’t have goals and incentives to remain on track.
If any of your stepping stones to your goals include losing weight, reaching your ‘race weight’, eating better, improving your health and fitness and staying motivated, then our new Body Management Assessments are for you.
What is a Body Management Assessment?
These Assessments aim to provide you with the knowledge, information and guidance to ensure your health (weight / body fat) and nutrition is on track to reaching your goals.
What is involved in an Assessment?
- We calculate your body fat percentage through measurements including height, weight, girth and skinfolds. An explanation on how you compare to the average person, active person and an athlete.
- We calculate your Basal Metabolic Rate (calories consumed at rest) and Active Metabolic Rate (calories consumed when factoring in your activity levels). This assists you in working on a healthy eating plan.
- Calculate and explain your training zones to assist in reaching your health, fitness and training goals. These zones will become important for you to understand and monitor according to your goals.
Why is body fat percentage important to my training and racing?
Knowing your body fat is more important than knowing body ‘weight’. Two people of the same height and weight can look and perform vastly different simply because of their body fat percentage. Body fat is dead weight, unlike lean muscle, it doesn’t help you move, but instead hinders movement (and therefore your performance!).
How long does the assessment take?
Your initial consultation and assessment will take approximately 60min, your remaining assessments approximately 30min.
What do I take away from the assessments?
- Body Fat Percentage and how this compares to what you would like to achieve
- Basal & Active Metabolic Rates – knowing how much to consume to reach your goals.
- Training Zones based on your current training period and goals (heart rate and perceived effort)
How many Assessments do I need?
For maximum benefit we recommend 4 assessments over 4 months and this is why we have provided a 4 session assessment package. This allows us to track your progress and ensure you are on moving towards your goals.
Phone 1300 680 874 or email [email protected] for further info
Book in before 31 May: $199 (4 assessments) CLICK HERE
Tri Alliance Athlete Price (from June): $220 (4 assessments)