High Performance and Personalised Triathlon Program
The Tri Alliance High Performance and Personalised Program (TA HP) is designed for athletes with big goals in sight and the desire, motivation and commitment to achieve these goals. The program is personalised to the individual’s training and racing needs and provides the athlete with support and feedback from their personal coach.
Coaches of the personalised programs are all accomplished age group triathletes that understand work-life balance whilst training for triathlon. We have limited positions for individual personalised programs.
To apply for a Personalised Triathlon Program athletes are required to comply with the following criteria:
- Currently training and racing for Sprint, Olympic, Half and/or Full Ironman Triathlon
- Understand and be prepared to 100% commitment to the requirements and/or sacrifices it takes to achieve high performance results
- Have clear race goals and targets for the coming 12 months
- Be able to commit to 5+ training sessions per week (weekly hours will vary from athlete to athlete)
- Be self-motivated and able to complete individualised training sessions on your own
- Commit to 1 x monthly consult with your coach
- Commit to meetings and/or catch-ups where required
- Understand that the program can be withdrawn and cancelled at any time if the athlete does not comply with the coaches requests
Pricing and understanding the program
|$66 Weekly||$77 Weekly|
|Online Personalised Program||Personalised Program|
* Access times to your coach will be agreed upon once accepted as a personalised athlete
To apply for the High Performance Triathlon Program please complete the following survey (applicants should be contacted by email within 48-72hrs of applying)
Want to have your training fees paid for? Raise money for Cancer through our Smiling for Smiddy Fundraising Campaign and your training will will be covered for up to 3 months!
Find out more….