TRI ALLIANCE AMBASSADOR PROGRAM (Queensland)
Proudly supported by Mizuno, Shoes Feet Gear, Cyc’d for Bikes and Rocket Science Sports
The Tri Alliance is AMBASSADOR Program is back for another season! We are looking for one male and one female to be an ambassador for Tri Alliance Queensland. To be an ambassador for Tri Alliance, you don’t have to be the best athlete with the best results, you just have to be dedicated, consistent and openly support the TA Way.
Tri Alliance Ambassadors will display characteristics such as willingness to listen to coaches and develop as an athlete, display a positive and motivational attitude, dedication to training and seeking improvements, consistently train and attend Tri Alliance coached sessions, encourage and support fellow athletes and lead by example.
As a Tri Alliance Ambassador you would receive the following benefits valued up to $1,500!
- FREE Tri Alliance Elite Racesuit
- FREE Tri Alliance Training/Running Tee
- FREE Mizuno Athlete Pack including Running shoes, sports bag and tee with additional running shoes at wholesale cost
- FREE product and services from Shoes Feet Gear
- FREE product and services from Cyc’d for Bikes
- Wholesale price on the purchase of a Rocket wetsuit
What we are looking for:
Successful applicants will show the following characteristics:
- Demonstrate a strong willingness to become an Ambassador and actively support Tri Alliance and the products/brands supplied as part of this program
- Demonstrate a genuine and strong passion for Tri Alliance and the sport of Triathlon
- Display positive and motivational attitude and encourage and support fellow athletes
- Be a supporter of Tri Alliance in other ways such as social events
- Openly support and uphold the TA Way
As a Tri Alliance Ambassador you agree to:
- Consistently attend squad training sessions
- Consistently race during the 2013/2014 Triathlon Season
- Train and race in Tri Alliance and supported brand products including those provided in this program
- Write a regular race/training/camp blog for publication on Tri Alliance websites and other media outlets
- Write a race report for races competed in for publication on Tri Alliance websites and other media outlets
- Must have been an athlete with Tri Alliance Queensland for at least 12 months
- Participate in any photo shoots as agreed, for Tri Alliance and/or Partners to use images for the purpose of marketing and promotion
Do you have what we are looking for? APPLY NOW!
5pm Monday June 17th
The finer details:
The Tri Alliance Ambassador Program runs from June 2013 – June 2014
The Ambassadors will be chosen by a panel of Tri Alliance Coaches based on the above criteria