- Level 1 Triathlon
- Level 2 (Track and Field) Middle Distance
- Level 1 Cricket
- Level 1 Soccer
- Bachelor of Technology Education
- Graduate Diploma Computer Education
- Certificate IV in Assessment and Workplace Trainer
- 18 years of Teaching and coaching experience.
- 6 x Ironman Finisher
- Ironman Australia 2008/2009/2011
- Ironman New Zealand 2010
- Ironman Melbourne 2012
- Ironman Busselton 2012 PB 10.22
- Gold Coast Half Marathon 2012 (PB: 1h 26m)
- Doomben 10,000m 2012 (PB 38.50)
- 4 x Gold Coast Half Ironman Finisher (2006, 2007, 2009, 2010)
- 2 x Canberra 70.3 Finisher (2008, 2010)
- 2 x Geelong 70.3 Finisher (2008,2009
- 2 x Yepoon 70.3 Finisher (2009, 2012 PB: 4.41)
- Port Macquarie Half Ironman Finisher (2007)
Tim is a high school teacher by day and as you can see a very experienced age group athlete. He is part of the swim coaching team in Brisbane with his Thursday morning swim sessions attracting some what of a cult following amongst squad members.
Tim also writes personalised programs for squad members and specialises in long distance programs. He has coached athletes to age group podiums at IM events around Australia in the last 12 months.