The Performance and Sport Psychology Clinic provide expert sport psychology services to athletes of Tri Alliance. Psychologists Dane Barclay and Daniel Dymond have expertise in breaking psychological barriers to your peak performance.
With experience working with elite endurance athletes, they understand the psychology of the pain, fatigue and anxiety experience that can impact training and competition. They are available all year around and provide tailored programs to enhance your performance. Click The Performance and Sport Psychology Clinic for more information on our support and services. Special discounted rates to all Tri Alliance athletes – simply contact PSPC and show your athlete ID.
Sports Psychology for Performance Enhancement
Questions to ask yourself
- Do you have trouble getting over your mistakes?
- Are you experiencing a drop in performance that hasn’t resolved itself?
- Do you often lose to opponents who are weaker than you?
- Is your training-self better than your competition-self?
- Is ‘choking under pressure’ a problem for you?
- Is there something blocking your path to success?
- Have you recently had an injury that has affected your self-confidence?
Our programs are specifically tailored to your needs, empowering you and leading to consistent peak performance. Whether you are an elite, amateur or aspiring athlete, we can help you achieve your goals. Contact The Performance and Sport Psychology Clinic to find out how they can improve your performance.