Due to being one of the first 100 entrants to the Gatorade or Active Feet Triathlon Series for 2013/2014 Season you have qualified for FREE training with Tri Alliance. Register your details below for to ensure you secure your position.
Learn all there is to know to compete in this years Gatorade / Active Feet Triathlon Season! Our 6 week beginner program will cover all aspects of triathlon training and provide you with a taste of the technique and skills to compete this coming season.
FREE CLINIC INCLUDES:
- 3 coached sessions a week for 6 weeks
- Swim, bike and run technique & fitness
- Open water swim technique and practise
- Weekly tips & tricks and general training advice
- Race transition setup & race tips
- Pre race course overview and transition walk through
- FREE Raceday Massage, BBQ and warm-up area at Race 1!
- Access to exclusive specials on triathlon gear including clothing, runners, wetsuits, bikes, bike accessories plus more!
WHAT YOU WILL EXPERIENCE
- Motivating group sessions that are easy to follow
- Train with other like minded athletes (similar fitness/skill level)
- Improve your Fitness and Triathlon skills with fun sessions
- Increase your confidence as you challenge yourself learning new skills and knowledge
- The sense of achievement as you cross the finish line at your first race!
PROGRAM DATES | DETAILS:
- 14 Oct 2013 – 27 Nov 2013 (note 1 week off over Melb Cup)
Race 1 Gatorade/Active Feet Tri Series, Elwood, Sund 24 Nov 2013
Race Distances: Active Feet 150m-7km-1.2km OR Gatorade 500m-20km-5km
FREE to the first 100 Series Entrants!
Program is only available to Gatorade/Active Feet Series Entrants
REGISTER TODAY TO AVOID MISSING OUT!