Only 15 Spots Available!
Falls Creek Altitude Triathlon Training Camp
Give your training a mid-season boost and gain that performance edge for long course racing by training and sleeping at altitude during our long course specific altitude training camp. Ideal for those who are racing long course events during February – June including Challenge Melbourne, Geelong Half Ironman, Ironman Melbourne, Ironman New Zealand, Ironman Port Macquarie and more!
You don’t want to miss out on the opportunity to train and learn from experienced Half and Full Ironman Coaches and experts in the industry of training at altitude.
This years training camp format is flexible – choose as many or as few days as you would like to attend. Check your calendar and lock in your days early, as spots will fill fast.
Day 1 – Friday 2nd January 2015 (Start early if you’re free)
Day 2 – Saturday 3rd January 2015
Day 3 – Sunday 4th January 2015
Day 4 – Monday 5th January 2015
Day 5 – Tuesday 6th January 2015
Day 6 – Wednesday 7th January 2015
Day 7 – Thursday 8th January 2015
Day 8 – Friday 9th January 2015 (Leave for home)
What is involved?
• Daily long course specific swim, bike and run sessions
• Race planning and nutrition
• Tips on how to tackle different long course events
• Race gear and equipment requirements
• Long course training details, intensity, strategies and tips
• Training at altitude – improve your performance!
• Learn from experts in the industry!
Just$40 per day! Choose as many or as few days as you would like to attend – simple as that!
$50 per night – select below the number of nights you plan on staying.
- Swim, bike and run sessions at altitude – improve your performance!
- Training support
- Training nutrition workshop
- Racing nutrition workshop
- Training and racing strategies workshop
- Training with other athletes in one of the best training grounds in Victoria!
- Accommodation support – we can assist with grouping accommodation
Reserve a place:
To RESERVE your spot, email [email protected] with the days you want to attend. Please also indicate if you would like to join us at the group accommodation (cost $50 per night)
CONFIRM your place at our camp here!
(Only 15 places available, your place is only confirmed when payment is made)
Read a report from previous Falls Creek Training Camps here