Tri Alliance Summer Training Timetable commences from Monday 7 October 2013. The key difference in our Summer Training Timetable is key sessions we run at Elwood Beach in conjunction with the Elwood Lifesaving Club (ELSC) on Thursday Nights and Saturday Mornings.
Tri Alliance has had a long association with the ELSC and to continue our support, Tri Alliance encourages ALL athletes who will be training at our sessions at Elwood Beach to become a member of the ELSC.
For just $85 you receive the following benefits as an ELSC Member:
- You can use the Club facilities whenever it is open, including the change rooms and showers.
- You can join in with any of the training sessions that the ELSC run. During Daylight Savings we will train at the beach on Monday and Wednesday evenings starting at 6.30pm – these sessions include open water swimming, fitness and board paddling.
- You can apply for a Foreshore Club Parking Permit. This allows you to park for FREE in the City of Port Phillip along Beach Rd and carparks on the beach side. The cost of these if $85 for a year. (Parking in Elwood Beach Carpark currently costs over $10)
- You can enroll for training courses run by the Club, such as the Bronze Medallion, Senior First Aid, Advanced Resuscitation plus more.
- You can take part in any of the social activities run by the Club.
- You are supporting the Lifesaving Community in your area – an important community service for the Elwood and Bayside Area.
*Please note these forms must be signed off by the ELSC after you have completed the membership application online. The first chance to do this will be at the ELSC Open Day & Training on Saturday 12 October. Ensure you have completed your online membership application and print and complete the parking permit form and bring with you to our session and open day on Sat 12 Oct.